Author Topic: Notifications buttons/checkboxes unchecking  (Read 2124 times)

terretsboy

• View Profile
Notifications buttons/checkboxes unchecking
« on: October 05, 2015, 11:00:26 PM »
I downloaded the app for source and viewing and the notifications keep unchecking themselves and not staying on.  I've tried all sorts of different configurations and have yet to recieve a notification.  i watched the video and Searched this forum and didn't find anything to help.  Can someone tell me whats going on?

Thanks

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Notifications buttons/checkboxes unchecking
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 09:50:48 PM »
Thank you for your post, and I am sorry that you are having problems.

Please make sure that you are running the latest version of iCam Pro/iCamSource Pro available our Support Pages here: http://skjm.com/icampro/support.php

If that does not work, are you running iCamSource Pro on a Mac or Windows computer?

terretsboy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 12:03:45 PM »
All versions are up to date.  I'm running it on a Mac.  Between my iPad and iPhone it won't send notifications.  When I use the mac camera, it sends notifications to my apple watch app but doesn't vibrate or make a noise.  It sends nothing to my phone or iPad and when I select alert, it unselects the second I close the app.

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 02:16:34 PM »
The Notification setting will uncheck itself if the server doesn't have any devices to send the notification to.  The most common reason for that is if the iCam Pro app is in free mode, because the app doesn't connect to the server when it's in free mode. 

Please make sure the subscription is active in iCam Pro > iCam Pro Store running on your iDevice. If it says Subscribe and you have already purchased the iCam Pro Service, please click Restore.

If the app is in paid mode, are you able to view the camera when the phone is connected to the cellular network (not the local Wi-Fi network)?