Author Topic: no audio with Handykam webcam  (Read 1866 times)

goodLUCk

• View Profile
no audio with Handykam webcam
« on: November 24, 2013, 10:59:02 AM »
I use the Handykam Colour 700 line mini CCD high resolution camera webcam, but I can't hear the audio. I use a MAC computer with Mavericks 10.9. The audio doesn't work wiht software Icamsource on my MAC and also not on my Iphone en Ipad with the app Icam. The video-streaming is o.k. on all devices and MAC. Using the software VideoGlide Capture for local using (not to use for streaming) on my MAC the audio and video output of the webcam is o.k. Is somebody who can help me with this problem ?

OUAnthony

• View Profile
Re: no audio with Handykam webcam
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 01:21:16 PM »
iCam only supports audio on USB webcams and some IP cameras. Your camera is an analog camera...not a webcam or IP camera. I think you should be able to get the audio to work by plugging the audio jack of the camera into the microphone/line-in jack on your computer....then, in icamsource, change the audio input dropdown to your microphone/line-in jack. Good luck!

goodLUCk

• View Profile
Re: no audio with Handykam webcam
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 04:10:33 PM »
Thank for answering my problem. The camera is connected to my Macbook by a MAC USB Video Grabber "ForwardVideo" made EzCAP, so I think that it works like a USB cam. By using the EzCAP software the audio works very well. So I think the problem is otherwise and the Macbook didn't have in line-in jack. Is there a solution for this problem ??