Author Topic: sprint samsung galaxy s2  (Read 2820 times)

darkrider635

• View Profile
sprint samsung galaxy s2
« on: July 31, 2012, 02:18:48 AM »
i have 2 phone right in front of me now and i downloaded the icam app on the samsung galaxy s2 , now icam works beauifully  on the iphone under att but wont work at all on the sprint samsung galaxy s2 even with wifi or 3g, keeps saying (no sources found), now remember that i am looking at my iphone and it is working just fine, why isnt it working on the other ? username and password is correct, i sent an email last week and no one responded to help me with this problem so i had to use the forum

darkrider635

• View Profile
Re: sprint samsung galaxy s2
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 01:41:35 PM »
hello ??? am i going to get any help here ??? didnt reply to my email either  ???

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 01:54:33 PM »
It doesn't look like we received your e-mail last week for some reason (assuming that your e-mail address also contains "darkrider635") but if you are able to connect with your iPhone but are seeing the "No Sources Found" message on your Samsung then the issue is that the login and password combination on the Samsung does not match the one on the iPhone and iCamSource.

Please note that they are both case sensitive.

Some Android devices like to automatically capitalize the first letter entered into a text edit box, so that may be the issue.

You could also clear the iCam application data (in your Samsung's Settings > Apps > iCam settings) and re-enter your login and password again, or try a simpler login and password combination in both iCam and the iCamSource.

darkrider635

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 03:23:26 PM »
my username and password is correct, it has something to do with firewall, i put the udp setting on my ip address on the router but not the ip address or mac id  of my computer

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 11:06:39 PM »
If you could go to http://whatismyipaddress.com/ from the computer running the iCamSource and send your external IP address to support@skjm.com so we can attempt to look it up in the Broker Server logs and hopefully troubleshoot the problem. Also, please reference this forum post and your user name in your email.

darkrider635

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2012, 01:22:50 PM »
sent