Author Topic: how do i set this up?  (Read 1769 times)

russell86

• View Profile
how do i set this up?
« on: June 17, 2009, 08:55:56 PM »
how do i set this up to start streaming my creative instant webcam to my ipod touch?

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: how do i set this up?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 12:11:55 AM »
Here are the setup instructions from the support page:

1.  Download iCam to your iPhone or iPod touch and the iCamSource to your computer. You can download iCamSource from http://skjm.com/icam/support.php
   2.  Start the iCamSource, and choose your USB / FireWire / Built-In webcam from the Video and Audio drop-down lists. If you are connecting to an Ethernet / Wi-Fi camera, simply enter the camera's MJPEG/JPEG URL along with the camera's login and password.
   3.  Enter an iCam Login and Password of your choosing (no need to register or create an account), and click the Start button. The iCamSource is now setup and running.
   4.  Start iCam on your iPhone or iPod touch, and enter the same iCam Login and Password from Step 3.
   5.  Tap Done. iCam is now setup and running, and should connect to the iCamSource running on your computer.

Tap a video thumbnail to Zoom In, and Double-Tap to Zoom Out.

Repeat Steps 2 & 3 for any additional computers and Steps 4 & 5 for any additional iPhones or iPod touches, being sure to use the same Login and Password for all of them.

If you have any questions about these instructions, please let me know.