Author Topic: Can I adjust brightness and zoom on the image ?  (Read 2857 times)

pebrok

• View Profile
Can I adjust brightness and zoom on the image ?
« on: May 05, 2009, 03:05:14 PM »
Hi,

I just bought ICam and just found out after a couple of hours how to access the image from the web through port rerouting !

Anyway, I am contacting you to know if it is possible to adjust the image settings (brightness, contrast etc...) on Icam, as I don't see how to do do that today.

I am also looking for a way to zoom in and out on the image, can I do this ?

Thanks for your already good soft.

Regards,

Pebrok

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Can I adjust brightness and zoom on the image ?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 04:15:02 PM »
Thank you for the positive feedback. :)

There is currently no way to adjust the brightness of the image using iCam or the iCamSource. iCam also does not currently support the Pan-Tilt-Zoom control of PTZ webcams.

Some webcams come with utility software that lets you adjust the brightness and zoom of the resultant image, so that might be a possibility for you, depending on which model webcam you currently have.

Joel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 07:26:48 PM »
Thank you for the positive feedback. :)

There is currently no way to adjust the brightness of the image using iCam or the iCamSource. iCam also does not currently support the Pan-Tilt-Zoom control of PTZ webcams.

Some webcams come with utility software that lets you adjust the brightness and zoom of the resultant image, so that might be a possibility for you, depending on which model webcam you currently have.
Would be cool if there was some way of doing this "remotely" on the icam app :)

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 07:35:06 AM »
Thanks for the suggestion. We have added it to the list of features to potentially implement in the future. :)