Author Topic: 3 Cameras - Can't see on iPhone  (Read 1543 times)

ejs8008

• View Profile
3 Cameras - Can't see on iPhone
« on: December 03, 2010, 09:04:20 PM »
Hi -

I have 3 Airlink101 wireless WebIp Cameras.  I've set everything up on iCam Source.  I can not see any of the cameras on my iPhone.   I downloaded the SkyIpCam app and can see all 3 cameras with no problem.  But with iCam I continually get the "Broker" error message.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Eric

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 3 Cameras - Can't see on iPhone
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 01:12:01 AM »
There are a couple error messages that mention the Broker Server, the Broker Connection Error and the Source Connection Error.

The Broker Connection Error means that your phone is unable to connect to the Broker Server, which usually indicates that your phone has a poor wireless data signal at that moment.  If you see that error consistently, it might indicate that the network your iPhone is connected to is configured to block UDP traffic, which is pretty rare.

The Source Connection Error means that your phone can't connect to the computer running iCamSource.  This is usually due to the router configuration.  If that's the error you're seeing, you can try enabling the Auto-Config Router option in iCamSource.  If it still doesn't work, please let me know what status message appears next to the Auto-Config Router checkbox when you run iCamSource with that option enabled.

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 3 Cameras - Can't see on iPhone
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 12:09:24 PM »
@Mak_fila - Are you referring to the iCam application?  ???