Author Topic: Logitech C920 is not being detected anymore.  (Read 2715 times)

Naveed

• View Profile
Logitech C920 is not being detected anymore.
« on: March 13, 2018, 11:13:08 PM »
I've had a Logitech c920 plugged into my pc for about a year now but just  upgraded it to a new one. All the drivers have been updated and the windows 10 camera app detects the camera but iCam wont for some reason.

I've switched and tried every USB so i'm not sure what the problem is. I've also enabled camera and microphone in the privacy settings. It does detect the two IP cameras just fine though.

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Logitech C920 is not being detected anymore.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 08:24:54 PM »
Have you updated to the latest iCamSource from our website? - http://skjm.com/icam/support.php

It sounds like the new webcam the same exact model as the previous one, is that correct?

Naveed

• View Profile
Re: Logitech C920 is not being detected anymore.
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 11:31:02 PM »
I'm having this same issue today

my last hard drive died so I had to get a new one and reinstall everything. IP cameras work fine but c920 wont work. It shows up in the list as a webcam but when I hit start, it just shows a gray screen

Camera works fine in the Logitech and Windows Camera apps.
I've tried all the USBs, ive tried uninstalling the drivers and letting them reinstall through Windows and downloading them through the Logitech website.
I've used iCamsource 2.9 and 2.9a

EDIT:
The last time I had this issue, I just had to plug a speaker in. No idea why but when I plugged in a speaker or earbuds, the cam would start but if I didn't have something plugged in, the camera would get some render error on iCam.

This time around, nothing is working

Not sure if it's a compatibility issue with the newest version of Windows 10
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 03:43:24 PM by Naveed »