Author Topic: I phone app  (Read 1907 times)

janiemae

• View Profile
I phone app
« on: May 12, 2010, 01:12:00 PM »
Ok, I know the iphone, when the icam is launched, 4 screens show up.   Is it possible to have more screens than the 4 the iphone shows?  Hope this makes sense.   What if I have 6 cameras, will all the screens show up on the iphone?   
Thanks alot for the help

OUAnthony

• View Profile
Re: I phone app
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 06:40:33 PM »
They only support 4 cameras right now. However, you could set up 4 instances of icamsource with one username/password, and then run 2 more instances with a different username/password. The problem is that you would only get push notification for the account that you are currently logged into as on your iPhone. Make sense? Not very convenient. If your phone is jailbroken, it might (?) be possible to install the iCam app twice....and login with each username with each iCam app. I've never researched that, so I don't know if it's possible to run 2 instances of the iCam app on your phone.

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I phone app
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 01:24:54 AM »
As OUAnthony mentioned, iCam currently supports 4 cameras per account.  Other users have requested the ability to have more than 4 cameras per account, and that is a feature we may add to iCam in the future.