Author Topic: hello! i need your help!  (Read 1277 times)

lia_love_shine

• View Profile
hello! i need your help!
« on: February 24, 2010, 02:05:59 AM »
hello! i really need your help! ahm,i have 6 ipcam here in my house but the problem is i cant see it now but i saw that before last december i think but now its not working anymore! what should i do??? please help me! this is my ip add. 222.127.118.71

"shein"

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: hello! i need your help!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 11:31:31 AM »
What error message do you see on your iPhone?  Do you see the error when your iPhone is connected to local Wi-Fi, 3G/EDGE, or both?

I couldn't find that IP address in the server logs.  Is that the IP address of the computer that is running iCamSource?  If not, please send me the IP of the computer running iCamSource.

If it is the IP of the computer running iCamSource, then the IP may have changed since you ran iCamSource.  Please re-start iCamSource and then immediately check what the latest IP address is.

If that is the current IP address for a computer currently running iCamSource, then something is blocking the iCamSource from communicating with the server.  The two possibilities are 1) firewall software running on your computer or 2) the network your computer is on is blocking UDP network traffic.  Please quit or disable all firewall software running on your computer (temporarily) to see if iCam starts working.  If it does, we can configure your firewall to work with iCam.