Author Topic: crash "unhandled exception" value 100?  (Read 2215 times)

madmax

• View Profile
crash "unhandled exception" value 100?
« on: April 26, 2018, 05:01:17 PM »
When I click to switch cams on my PC (V1.31) the app crashes with a unhanded exception?

"Value of 100 is not valid for Value"

Any advise?

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: crash "unhandled exception" value 100?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 08:10:22 PM »
When I click to switch cams on my PC (V1.31) the app crashes with a unhanded exception?

"Value of 100 is not valid for Value"

Any advise?

When you say "click to switch cams" do you mean that on the iCamSource Pro for Windows you have mulitple webcams, and are you are selecting a different camera form the list on the left? Is that iCamSource Pro "Started" so that you are seeing webcam previews? Or is this before you have clicked the Start button?

madmax

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 12:11:39 PM »
sorry, guess I should have explained this a little better!

Yes, Icam Pro 1.31 is started on my Windows 7... Now everything works... I can stream etc...

but on 6 of my 11 cameras when I click on them I get this error.... on the other 5 I don't

I can provide you access with teamviewer... to take a look

max

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 07:03:39 AM »
If you click on one of the 6 cameras before clicking the Start button, does the iCamSource Pro still crash? If not, then does removing and re-adding the camera fix the issue after clicking Start?

Is there any significant difference between the 5 cameras that don't have the issue and the 6 that do? (Are they a different type of camera, etc?)

madmax

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2018, 04:53:48 PM »
no difference if I click them after or before start

I also tried to add camera and the same crash appears...

So I can't really remove/add one...

:-(

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2018, 09:00:11 PM »
no difference if I click them after or before start

I also tried to add camera and the same crash appears...

So I can't really remove/add one...

:-(

Hmm. It is possible that your iCamSource Pro registry settings have somehow gotten into a bad state.

Please download and run (double-click) the following file to reset them: http://skjm.com/icampro/CleaniCamProKey.reg

Once your iCamSource Pro registry settings are reset you will need to re-enter them, but hopefully the problem will be resolved if it is due to a registry problem.

If that does not work for you, please let me know.

madmax

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2018, 11:28:12 AM »
Stefan,

I try...but is there any config file or export function? I have 11 cameras and... thats lot of work to start clean! :-(

Rene'

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2018, 11:14:06 AM »
Stefan,

I try...but is there any config file or export function? I have 11 cameras and... thats lot of work to start clean! :-(

Rene'

The settings are in the Windows registry, and unfortunately there is no method to export the settings.

If you are familiar and comfortable with editing your registry settings you could rename the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SKJM, LLC\iCamPro" key and then re-launch the iCamSource Pro. Then, you can copy each camera, one by one, from the  old key to the new key.