Author Topic: 503 Error - Only up to two users logged in at once  (Read 2540 times)

katie138

• View Profile
503 Error - Only up to two users logged in at once
« on: July 23, 2013, 03:30:47 AM »
Hi All,

We currently have the ipcam app set up on an iPhone, we access this outside our network via a DNS and generally do not have issues accessing the camera, however occasionally we do receive the message "502- service unavailable - The maximum number of clients are already connected" and so we are then unable to access the camera until we refresh the app manually later when we are at home. 

There would only ever be myself and/or my partner accessing this camera at any one time.  Today only I have tried to access this, first on my iPhone (successfully) and then on my work desktop (unsuccessfully) about an hour later. 

Do you know a way that we can either extend the amount of clients that are able to access the camera at any one time? Whether we are able to "logout" as such so we don't have this issue reoccurring? Or whether we are able to reset the app externally (outside the network)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

Katie.

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: 503 Error - Only up to two users logged in at once
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 10:49:59 PM »
Are you using the JPEG or MJPEG video links? Please make sure that you are using the MJPEG link.

Thinus1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 01:14:10 AM »
I have the same issue - is there any way to do a remote reset ?

rjgvt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 05:52:36 AM »
 A remote reset can be done if you have Icamsource running on a computer capable of remote accesse. I use a Windows 7 Pro with port forwarding for remote access and a host domain in case the IP changes. I use an app on my phone to remote access the computer and can stop/start Icamsource.