Author Topic: iCamSource and built-in iSight  (Read 1286 times)

struggles

• View Profile
iCamSource and built-in iSight
« on: July 11, 2013, 04:46:31 PM »
Hi,

I have my isight camera set up in iCamSource.  I've set it up using (as separate tests) auto-config (receiving the UPnP success 12000-12000) or port forwarding.  In either method, is will only connect sometimes, and only stay connected for a random period of time, and only sometimes reconnect for a a bit before disconnecting again.  I'm not getting any error messages and my image is playing in the preview (and green isight indicator is always on).  I just know it's not connecting because it is not recognized in the num connected or on my icam app.  I've also tried it wired to my router in addition to only on my wireless network.  I'm on a macbook running 10.7.5 and iCamSource version 2.6

Any help would be appreciated.

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: iCamSource and built-in iSight
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 11:12:25 AM »
If you could go to http://whatismyipaddress.com/ from the computer running the iCamSource and send your external IP address to support@skjm.com so we can attempt to look it up in the Broker Server logs and hopefully troubleshoot the problem. Also, please reference this forum post and your user name in your email.