Author Topic: Ipad as source camera  (Read 2814 times)

Mjfnj1

• View Profile
Ipad as source camera
« on: April 14, 2013, 11:18:44 AM »
I have purchased icam. My intention is to use one ipad as the source camera and view it on the other ipad or the iPhone. Is this possible? I have read a lot but most solutions seem very outdated. So, I am looking for the most up to date solution.
Thank you in advance for any and all help.

MJFNJ

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Ipad as source camera
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 04:59:50 PM »
iCamSource for the iPad has been requested in the past and is currently on our list of potential features to implement in the future. Unfortunately, we do not have any immediate plans to implement this feature.

geezfools

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 01:59:19 PM »
I have purchased icam. My intention is to use one ipad as the source camera and view it on the other ipad or the iPhone. Is this possible? I have read a lot but most solutions seem very outdated. So, I am looking for the most up to date solution.
Thank you in advance for any and all help.

MJFNJ

Are you looking to use the iPad as a camera? This should be pretty easy. download an app for use as an ipcam, that should create a URL for you to use on your iphone

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 11:47:32 PM »
You can set up your iPad as a WiFi network IP camera with our other App ipCam, however in order to view it on your computer or another iDevice it would then need to connected, like any other WiFi network IP camera, to a computer running iCamSource.

More information about ipCam can be found here: http://skjm.com/ipcam/