Author Topic: How do I scroll & delete 2K+ motion event images?  (Read 1794 times)

Tashicam

• View Profile
How do I scroll & delete 2K+ motion event images?
« on: January 03, 2011, 05:20:31 PM »
I set up icam today and started with 'record motion events' checked. But with a puppy in the house I had multiple m events. Some with 2,000+ images. I have several questions.
1) how can you scroll through to view a current mot event? When I received push notifications and clicked to view event it brought me to the beginning of the set of images. I wanted to see most recent without scrolling or playing from the start.

2) how the heck do I delete these motion events??? There is no option on my iPhone to delete a whole event only individual images and it will take forever to delete 2,000+ images.

Many thanks
Bob

OUAnthony

• View Profile
Re: How do I scroll & delete 2K+ motion event images?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 06:18:56 PM »
Once you're zoomed in on a camera, tap once on the screen and you should get a couple of menu bars. On the top bar, you'll see a button to view motion events. Tap that and then you will see motion event folders. If you want to delete a single folder, simply swipe across the folder and then click the delete button. If you want to delete all motion event folders, click the button in the top, right corner of the screen and then click delete all motion events. It sounds like you already know how to delete individual images from within a motion event folder...so I won't give directions for that. :)

LRmke

• View Profile
Re: How do I scroll & delete 2K+ motion event images?
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 12:52:54 PM »
This is exactly why I came here, trying to figure out how to delete the 100k + images  :-[ that accrued during my first day setting up and testing.

THANKS!