Author Topic: Trying to use HTC Evo (Original 4g) and Motorola Xoom Tablet for Icam  (Read 1679 times)

localuv

• View Profile
Hi!

Please help!  I have not downloaded iCam yet and am a bit unclear on which of my devices to download it.

First what I am trying to do is set up two cameras in my home to see my daughter while I am traveling for work.  One camera I would like to use is a deactivated HTC Evo using Wifi and the other camera would be my Motorola tablet.  I would like to monitor/view the cameras on my iphone.

Is this possible?  If so, how do I start?

Thanks!!

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trying to use HTC Evo (Original 4g) and Motorola Xoom Tablet for Icam
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 10:47:34 PM »
iCam is the application for your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad/Android that allows you to remotely monitor live video and audio feeds from your computers webcams. It does not turn your Android device's camera into a webcam.

An Android version of our other App ipCam has been requested in the past and is currently on our list of potential features to implement in the future. Unfortunately, we do not have any immediate plans to develop ipCam for Android.

We discuss the recommended cameras on our forum at: http://skjm.com/forum/index.php?topic=908.0

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.