Author Topic: iOS 6 icam bugs  (Read 2553 times)

nswilliams

• View Profile
iOS 6 icam bugs
« on: June 17, 2012, 12:23:26 PM »
Hi,

I have iOS 6 beta on both iPad and Iphone. Two bugs were found and quite annoying. 

1) it asks for rating everytime I use the app. I tried all 3 buttons and it still asks next time.

2) it will not delete photos even with DELETE ALL button. After clicking it, the list of events are still there.  I had to borrow my wife's Iphone 5.1.1 and delete them.

Any plans to fix them? If not, you are forcing me to go back to 5.1.1 just for the icam bugs. :(

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: iOS 6 icam bugs
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 12:36:47 PM »
Thank you for letting us know about these issues with the iOS 6 Beta.

iOS 6 Beta was just released to developers this week, so we haven't had a chance to fully test and release an update to support it. 

iCam will be updated to resolve any issues with iOS 6 as soon as we are able to track down the issues and resolve them (well before iOS 6 is released to the public).

nswilliams

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 07:13:20 PM »
Well. The DELETE ALL does not work in latest iOS 6 build. Only per event deleting works. Please fix them. I have thousand of events wanted to be deleted.

nswilliams

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 07:12:07 PM »
Anyone seeing this issue? iOS 6 release is around the corner (next week)  ???

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 08:11:49 PM »
Anyone seeing this issue? iOS 6 release is around the corner (next week)  ???

The final (Gold Master) version of iOS 6 hasn't yet been released to developers. The GM may be released to developers when the new iPhone is announced, on the 12th. It will likely be publicly released ust before September 21st, when the new iPhone is expected to launch.

Either way, today I submitted an update to Apple that fixes all known iOS 6-specific issues that we are aware of, so it should be available in the App Store (after Apple approves it)  before iOS 6 is publicly released.