Author Topic: Audio Not Working  (Read 11269 times)

Progalex

• View Profile
Re: Audio Not Working
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2009, 09:29:46 PM »
Hi!
I am experiencing the same problem... Seems that the audio stopped working after a few hours for no reason. I can see the image clearly and refresh rate over 3g appears normal...
I am currently away so I cannot stop/start the software to reset but will definitely try once I get back next week.

Btw I got the app this week and newest icam software downloaded this week.

Thanks!

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2009, 01:47:35 AM »
Progalex - Are you using the Mac or Windows version of iCamSource?

If you change the volume on the iPhone while viewing the camera, does the volume graphic on the phone say "Ringer"?  If it does, no audio is being transferred to the phone.

What entries are in the Audio drop down list in iCamSource?  Which entry do you select?

mechanic100

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2009, 05:43:14 PM »
I have the same problem running logitech camera on a XP desktop, sometimes I have audio, and some times not, just the "ringer" volume on the iphone

mechanic100

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2009, 07:41:52 PM »
I figured out my problem.
I have another capture program running on this xp machine called "honest tech" video capture that came with my capture card.
It seems it wants to control the setting for any capture to the machine.
I just closed ICAM and went into the honestech software and chose my audio and video source there, closed it, reopened icam and now it works fine.
I noticed I have to do that after a reboot, as the drivers must take over then.
hope this helps somebody.

I am running a 2.4 GHZ wireless camera pointing at my driveway, sending the signal to my capture card, with a USB camera inside and using only the audio feed from it.

also have my mac feed as well, it's solid as a rock.
I love this program, and I can here a pin drop in my house on my iphone a 1000 miles away!!

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2009, 09:04:02 PM »
Yes, there are something issues that arise with more than one application "fighting" over the audio of video inputs used by the iCamSource.

Thank you for the update and positive feedback. :)