Author Topic: Icam application quit on my iPhone as soon as it opens.  (Read 1584 times)

faipaulan

• View Profile
Icam application quit on my iPhone as soon as it opens.
« on: April 03, 2012, 01:46:29 PM »
hi,does anybody having problem with their app on their iPhone ? I have problems before where it will open but with a "connection error "outside of my local network but later corrected.But recently I been connecting to the same outside network which was working before and now the app just quit as soon as trying to make a connection.any helps would appreciated.

OUAnthony

• View Profile
Re: Icam application quit on my iPhone as soon as it opens.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 11:08:36 PM »
Have you tried removing and then reinstalling the app?

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 12:02:43 AM »
hi,does anybody having problem with their app on their iPhone ? I have problems before where it will open but with a "connection error "outside of my local network but later corrected.But recently I been connecting to the same outside network which was working before and now the app just quit as soon as trying to make a connection.any helps would appreciated.

Yes, please try deleting iCam from your phone and re-downloading it from iTunes. If you use the same iTunes account you will not be charged a second time.

faipaulan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 03:51:35 PM »
Thanks for the suggestions but tried it twice already, once awhile it works but nine out of ten times it doesn't .

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 12:54:43 AM »
If iCam is crashing on your iPhone, there should be crash logs.

Here is a tutorial to locate your iPhone crash logs: http://aplus.rs/apple/how-to-find-crash-logs-for-iphone-applications-on-mac-vista-and-xp/

Please send the latest crash report to support@skjm.com. Reference this post and your username in your email.