Author Topic: 2nd iCamSource on different computer stopped working  (Read 2234 times)

Bill Stewart

• View Profile
2nd iCamSource on different computer stopped working
« on: July 24, 2009, 09:56:05 AM »
I have been using the iCam for weeks now and the setup was - a Logitech usb camera on a windows PC and then a Mac laptop using the builtin camera. these computers are in different rooms in my house. I was able to start an iCamSource on each machine with the same ID and password and then on my iPhone I saw both preview windows and could expand each with no problems. Last night the mac laptop iCamSource stopped working. I don't see the preview window on my iphone. On the mac laptop I stopped iCamSource and restarted it and it still didn't work. When I start click the START button on the iCamSource it toggles to a STOP but I noticed that the NUM RUNNING count still says 0. I don't know why it would be an issue but last night my wife installed iCam on her iphone and we are both able to see the PC iCamSource but not the mac laptop - I'm assuming because of some issue with the iCamSource on the mac laptop - not showing 1 running. Any ideas? Thanks!

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 2nd iCamSource on different computer stopped working
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 11:58:46 AM »
Have you tried rebooting your laptop since you first saw this problem?  If not, please reboot.

The Num Connected number refers to the number of iPhones currently connected to the iCamSource.

Bill Stewart

• View Profile
Re: 2nd iCamSource on different computer stopped working
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 11:31:11 PM »
I did reboot both computers and also downloaded the 1.3.2 update for icamsource and now everything is working ok again. Thanks for your help.