Support > iCam Support

Supported Pan-Tilt USB Webcams and Network IP Cameras

<< < (2/17) > >>

echiang:
Pan and Tilt works on the Trendnet TV-IP422W! Wow! Thanks!

One tip to pass along. Make sure you that in iCamSource you are using your admin username and password. In my experience with the IP422, you have to have admin privileges to do pan and tilt. Of course, made a contribution, too. Great work!

Next, how about adding pan/tilt presets?  ;)

Stefan:

--- Quote from: echiang on October 28, 2011, 11:10:06 AM ---Pan and Tilt works on the Trendnet TV-IP422W! Wow! Thanks!

One tip to pass along. Make sure you that in iCamSource you are using your admin username and password. In my experience with the IP422, you have to have admin privileges to do pan and tilt. Of course, made a contribution, too. Great work!

Next, how about adding pan/tilt presets?  ;)

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the tips ... I've added the Trendnet cam to the list. :)

As for presets, it's on our "todo" list.

fred:
Hi I am using two Foscam FI8908W and I cannot get the pan and tilt to function I have both the latest updates for icam and the source
thanks
Ricky

jessedegenerate:
I've got a logitech orbit AF, that works somewhat well on my mac mini server with an icam setup. Since there are no drivers besides mac os x's, is this feature on both platforms?

*update*

i've since then shoved one of my xp vm's on that server and gotten it to work successfully through there, so i'm guessing it's missing the functions of the logitech driver. Also, the logitech doesn't work nearly as well as the usb dumb cam i've used on the mac before. It sucks they won't create drivers.

nanobot9000:
I have a Tenvis cam and could not get the Pan-Tilt to work with the URL that gets suggested from the help page.  I was reading the help here and thought I would try FOSCAM since it was approved and used the video.cgi extension that was suggested and it worked!  I now have the pan tilt working great - thanks for adding this feature.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version