Author Topic: Loud Static Sound for Audio, weather I use Logitach pro 9000 or Producer USB mic  (Read 3035 times)

rocket202

• View Profile
I have been using iCam for a long time now.  I was using the logitach pro 9000 on my pc.  I just got a new power mac Quad core and am trying it out on that.  I have Mac OS 10.5.8 and just downloaded the new version of iCam for Mac.  When I go on my iPhone and use the logitech pro 9000 built in mic, all I get for sound is very loud constant static.  however, when I change the audio source to my M-Audio, Producer USB mic I get static, but only when I talk into the mic.

I am in florida using a 3GS iPhone.  The iCam software has always worked great with this phone in the past, so I don't think it's the phone.

Any ideas?

Please help,

John

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Have you rebooted the computer since the problem started? If that does not remedy the issue, I would suggest closing the iCamSource application and then deleting your com.skjm.icamsource.plist file in your Library/Preferences folder in your home folder. Then, when you re-start the iCamSource, you will be starting with a fresh set of preferences, and hopefully things will act as expected.

earlca6

• View Profile
I am also getting constant static noise. And poor voice pick up. Are you saying that is not normal? Audio should be very clear? I'm using built in mic on iMac.

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Do you have the Android audio option enabled in iCamSource?