Author Topic: Wifi trouble  (Read 2064 times)

Kobeskillz

• View Profile
Wifi trouble
« on: October 11, 2010, 01:43:23 PM »
Hello,

Great app! Works great over local Wifi and 3g. Sucks about the 1 frame every 2 seconds cap but oh well does its job.

When I connect to other Wifi connections it won't let me connect. I have tried 3 different ones already. I can only connect to my local wifi.

Also the audio works fine then after a while when I go back to the app maybe a few hours later I lose the audio. I have to shut down the program and start it up again to get audio again. Problem is i'm not at home so whats the point.

Thanks!

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Wifi trouble
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 01:00:57 AM »
What error message are you seeing on your iPhone?

If you're seeing the Source Connection Error, have you tried checking the Auto-Config Router checkbox in the iCamSource before clicking the Start button?

Our new iCam Help Troubleshooting section also contains some additional information about what to try when you are unable to connect from outside of your local WiFi network: http://skjm.com/icam/help/troubleshooting.php#icam3

Please make sure there aren't any other programs accessing your microphone, such as Skype or iChat.  They might be fighting iCamSource for control of the microphone.