Author Topic: No Audio on iPhone with BT-1 ecamm  (Read 1587 times)

kmack25

• View Profile
No Audio on iPhone with BT-1 ecamm
« on: January 24, 2010, 07:02:26 PM »
Can anyone help me with this? I have an iMac and have run icam successfully for a while.  I bought the BT-1 ecamm and have used it with other applications with no problems.  Sound and video work great.  I try it with icam and can only get video on my iPhone.  I try to turn up the volume on my iPhone and I get the ringer volume instead.  The BT-1 is under the USB/built in/firewire category in icam.  Are there certain settings on my iMac or icam that I'm not seeing?  Video and Audio settings in icam are set to BT-1 ecamm and input imac sound is set to internal microphone.  I have tried to set the iMac to BT-1 sound input but that didn't work.

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: No Audio on iPhone with BT-1 ecamm
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 09:33:39 PM »
Have you tried the Bluetooth preferences yet?  You should be able to activate the different Bluetooth profiles for the device from the Bluetooth icon in the menubar or the Bluetooth preferences in System Preferences.  I have a Bluetooth headset that I need to enable through the Bluetooth preferences every time I connect, so it may be similar to use a BLuetooth device as a microphone.