Author Topic: Missing Videos from cloud storage  (Read 1294 times)

KarenUK

• View Profile
Missing Videos from cloud storage
« on: December 18, 2013, 09:52:39 AM »
Hi

I'm a fairly new user to icam.  I've successfully recorded motion detection scenes and they have all shown up in the default cloud storage connected to the icamsource; however I though I would put all the folders with the same date into a new folder which I created in the folder they all sit in.  But unfortunately it would seem that icam can create new folders but if I do it manually those folders then disappear.  More unfortunately they didn't disappear until I moved the recorded data folders into the newly created one.

Anyone have any idea how to get the original folders back.  Have searched the recycle bin and also the previous versions under properties (ok for a week or so ok but not for two lots that I have recently done) and also a normal search under my file manager - all with no luck.  Figuring they must be somewhere.

Cheers

Karen

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Missing Videos from cloud storage
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 03:36:39 PM »
If you change the names of the folders then the iCamSource won’t be able to read them and send them to iCam. If you move the folders back to where they were then you will be able to see them again using iCam.