Author Topic: Disappointed  (Read 3064 times)

antixmars

• View Profile
Disappointed
« on: September 30, 2020, 04:08:50 PM »
I purchased both iCam Pro and iCamSource Pro and considering how much they cost I expected things to just work out of the box but disappointingly enough all I am getting on both iCam Pro on a PC and iCam Pro on a my iPhone when trying to find the iCamSource Pro running on second iPhone is "Your network IP camera could not be connected to ...."
I am exploring my options for a refund request as we speak.

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Disappointed
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 03:23:35 PM »
What is the brand and model of network IP camera are you attempting to connect the iCamSource Pro to, to then view with iCam Pro? Does it support JPEG or MJPEG video streaming?

Here is the section of our iCam Pro Help pages about getting setup with a network IP camera: https://skjm.com/icampro/help/#ethernetwifi

I purchased both iCam Pro and iCamSource Pro and considering how much they cost I expected things to just work out of the box but disappointingly enough all I am getting on both iCam Pro on a PC and iCam Pro on a my iPhone when trying to find the iCamSource Pro running on second iPhone is "Your network IP camera could not be connected to ...."
I am exploring my options for a refund request as we speak.