Support > iCam Pro Support

How to use my iphone as a webcam?

(1/1)

deegz1:
I've bought and downloaded the phone app and desktop app it's working, but all I am seeing is my webcam {inbuilt isight cam} mirrored on my phone, I want to use my phone as a mobile webcam and use it as the main camera on Zoom, Skype, is this possible and if so how?...
thanks,
Alex

Stefan:

--- Quote from: deegz1 on April 07, 2020, 05:13:51 AM ---I've bought and downloaded the phone app and desktop app it's working, but all I am seeing is my webcam {inbuilt isight cam} mirrored on my phone, I want to use my phone as a mobile webcam and use it as the main camera on Zoom, Skype, is this possible and if so how?...
thanks,
Alex

--- End quote ---

iCam Pro is meant to allow users to view their computer webcam remotely from their mobile device, as a sort of low-cost alternative to a security system. It is not meant to turn a mobile device into the equivalent of a USB webcam to connect to a computer to use with Zoom, Skype, etc.

mlayden:
I was hoping to find a solution to this too - lots of online guides seem to say it's possible. I downloaded source to my iphone so it can be the camera, but can't figure out how to send the feed to my Mac. Is this not possible?

iamrockinrich:
This from your website:
"Remotely monitor multiple live video and audio webcam feeds from your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Android device over WiFi and EDGE/3G/4G/LTE."
"Stream live audio and video from your iOS device's microphone and camera to another mobile device running iCam over WiFi and EDGE/3G/4G/LTE."

It says you can stream FROM iOS device

Stefan:
Yes, you can use the iCamSource Mobile to stream to another mobile device running iCam: "Stream live audio and video from your iOS device's microphone and camera to another mobile device running iCam over WiFi and EDGE/3G/4G/LTE."

--- Quote from: iamrockinrich on May 16, 2020, 12:42:09 PM ---This from your website:
"Remotely monitor multiple live video and audio webcam feeds from your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Android device over WiFi and EDGE/3G/4G/LTE."
"Stream live audio and video from your iOS device's microphone and camera to another mobile device running iCam over WiFi and EDGE/3G/4G/LTE."

It says you can stream FROM iOS device

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version