Support > iCam Pro Support

Apple Watch - No Camera Alerts

(1/4) > >>

dkb52:
I started receiving Camera Alerts on my Apple Watch. What I receive in sequence is: No Camera Alerts...Loading Camera...No Camera Alerts.
My iCamSourcePro Version is 1.3.1.1 (Windows 10) with Notification Threshold of 3, Record Minumum of 2.
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12.4 - Watch OS 5.3

It appears the loss of images (thumbs) occurred after the Watch OS 5.3 upgrade?

Stefan:
The watchOS 5.3 update hasn't affected Apple Watch alerts in our testing, and we haven't received any further reports of this issue.

Have you tried uninstalling iCam Pro from your watch (and possibly also your phone), and then re-installing?

dkb52:
I had NOT removed iCamPro from my Apple Watch; however, it has been reinstalled now!
I also reinstalled iCamPro on my iPhone.

Still have the same issue!

I do now receive an iCamPro Source Connection Error. My currently ONE camera, shows in the iCamSource Pro preview window on PC, in iCamPro on my iPad and iPhone.

dkb52:
Something, is still wrong!

I receive notification of say: Motion Detected on Carport.
When I tap that alert: I receive "Loading (blank); used to say "Loading Thumb(s).
Then it changes to "No Camera Alerts"

I know there are at least three (my notification threshold).

It would be easier (at this point), to have the Apple Watch say "motion detected on camera x" go to your devices to see what was recorded."

Stefan:
When you receive the Apple Watch alert, do you see an animated preview image on your watch, showing you a preview of what your camera is seeing before tapping the alert and opening the watch app where you see to "No Camera Alerts" message?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version