Support > iCam Pro Support

says "connection closed" when going from preview to fullscreen view

(1/2) > >>

Kitty1219:
Works when on the same wifi but over cellular it will say "connection closed" if I try to fullscreen the camera. If I hit the refresh button it will refresh and show the preview again but if I try to click it to be able to hear the audio it will say "connection closed" again.

I pay the monthly fees and have unlimited proxy data. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times on both my iphone and pc. This is getting frustrating as I have less use for watching the camera feed when I am home than when I am out. Feels like a waste of money and I am now looking for other software incase I cant get this fixed.

Stefan:
What input do you currently have selected in your iCamSource Pro under the Audio drop-down? If you temporarily select No Audio are you then able to zoom in on the camera via cellular data?

Kitty1219:
My corsair microphone is the selected device.

Yes it works with no audio selected. How do I get it to work *with* sound?

Also it gave a "source connection error" but the feed didn't cut out.It is still working over cellular right now even after the error

I just tried using the built in mic for the webcam and it is the same "connection closed" error as with the corsair

Stefan:
That is odd ... What version of the iCamSource Pro are you using, and are you running it on a Mac or Windows PC? What version of your computer's OS are you currently running?

Kitty1219:
iCamSourcePro1.3.1.1

PC running Windows 10 Home 64

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version