Author Topic: Built-in Cam and IP Cam connection  (Read 2167 times)

Piper9t3

• View Profile
Built-in Cam and IP Cam connection
« on: December 22, 2012, 10:17:38 AM »
Hello
I have three cameras connected to iCamSource, two built-in webcams on seperate laptops and one IP Cam (Loftek Cxs-2200).   I am only able to view the IP Cam with the iCam app.  How can I view all cameras simultaneously?  Thanks in advance.

Piper9t3

• View Profile
Re: Built-in Cam and IP Cam connection
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 03:37:28 PM »
Ok i figured out how to add another camera by pressing the "+" button and I can now see all my cams simultaneously.  However, I have now lost the pan/tilt function with my wireless IP cam (Loftek CXS-2200)??  Any ideas why?

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 12:16:39 PM »
If you delete (-) are re-add (+) the Loftek are you still unable to Pan/Tilt?

Piper9t3

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 12:29:12 PM »
Its funny because sometimes I can pan/tilt and other times I cannot.  I usually have to close and re-start the iCamSource to get the pan/tilt function to work.

OUAnthony

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 06:55:35 AM »
There's usually a 2-3 second (or more) delay from when I swipe to when my LOFTEK moves. Are you waiting 5-10 seconds to give it time?

What URL are you using for the LOFTEK?

Have you tried a wired connection between the camera and router to see if the same problem still exists? If you try this, make sure you temporarily disable the wireless in the camera settings during the test.

Did you assign the camera a static IP address in the camera's settings?

Since you're doing manual port forwarding, did you increase the number of UDP ports by 5 forwarded (in icamsource and the router) for the additional camera?