Author Topic: iCam for iPad iPhone 5  (Read 2527 times)

Heatherandrew8@yahoo.com

• View Profile
iCam for iPad iPhone 5
« on: December 29, 2012, 03:48:15 PM »
I have run the old version of iCam on my iPhone 3 and my MacBook. I am trying to load it on my New iPad and iPhone5 and I keep getting the message that I need Java and that these devices don't support Java. I also get the message that there are no sources found... I went through some forum questions/answers and I seem to have all the settings right on my devices....???

Heatherandrew8@yahoo.com

• View Profile
Re: iCam for iPad iPhone 5
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 04:40:38 PM »
 So I got the iCam source running on my iMac and it is running well and is connected, I cannot connect now on my iPhone 5 or my New IPad... No Sources Found... Been through the trouble shooting....

OUAnthony

• View Profile
Re: iCam for iPad iPhone 5
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 06:59:50 AM »
Are you sure you don't have a typo in your username/password combo in either icamsource or the iCam app on your phone? Try retyping them in both places.

If that doesn't work, have you tried checking the "Auto config router" box in icamsource and ensuring that uPNP is enabled in your router? In my experience, this is usually only needed if you have more than one camera connected to icamsource.

If neither of the above works, you might have to set up manual port forwarding...which is a bit of a pain, but is rock solid once you get it set up.