Author Topic: Airlink101 AICN500 doesnot work after upgrade iCam source  (Read 2829 times)

huyvincent

• View Profile
Airlink101 AICN500 doesnot work after upgrade iCam source
« on: November 27, 2011, 04:21:02 AM »
My Airlink500 hooked up to the Airport Extreme with the URL of http://xx.x.x.xxx/cgi/mjpg/mjpeg.cgi and worked beautifully since day one until i upgrade to iCam source v2.4.2. Research thru the forum then decide to downgrade back to 2.4.1 now i cannot see the camera on the icam source even with different setting of Auto Config. Both cases showed iCam Source connect to the server fine, yet still no video on the screen Check with Airlink Utilities my AICN500 works fine..
Any idea how this happened here...
or 
Should i keep downgrade back to whatever the version that i don't have audio from the AICN500?
Please help
PS After a long time, iCam Source showed this message:"Cannot find audio data. Your network IP camera may not be supported. Please click the"Help" button to verify the Camera URL...."

huyvincent

• View Profile
Re: Airlink101 AICN500 doesnot work after upgrade iCam source
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 03:45:01 AM »
Any help here  :-[ :-[

« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 10:40:47 AM by huyvincent »

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 12:44:32 PM »
Please uninstall iCamSource version 2.4.1 and download and run (double-click) this file: http://skjm.com/icam/CleaniCamKey.reg

That will erase the current iCamSource settings in your registry.

Then install version 2.4.2. You will need to re-enter all of your settings, but hopefully the problem will be resolved if it's due to a problem in the registry.

huyvincent

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 09:40:12 AM »
Much thanks, Will try it and let you know the results this weekend