Author Topic: No Sources Found error after working the first time around (won't work 2nd time)  (Read 2269 times)

opheliadream

• View Profile
I was able to get everything working correctly the very first time I used this application, but my computer turned off (due to overheating).  Once I got my computer back on and running, I re-opened the program and tried to open the application on my iPhone and keep getting the "No Sources Found" error.  I made sure that the passwords match, and even stopped the webcam feed through the computer program, tried a different login/password (updated it on iPhone to match), and it still would give the "No Sources Found" error.  I re-started the iPhone in another attempt, but also did not work. 

Computer camera is built into the Dell laptop, all default settings are left as is on the program (auto-start checked) - if this information helps to troubleshoot.

Help!

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
There are two potential causes for the No Sources Found error:

1) The login and password on the iCamSource and iCam do not match. (Please note that they are both case sensitive.)
2) The iCamSource on your computer is unable to communicate with the iCam Broker Server.

If you have made sure that your computer's firewall software is "allowing" the iCamSource to communicate with the Internet, then the next step is to go to http://whatismyipaddress.com/ from your computer and e-mail support@skjm.com what is says your computer's external IP address is so that we can further troubleshoot the problem.

Please reference this forum post in your e-mail. Thanks! :)