• View Profile
url
« on: January 19, 2013, 03:43:23 PM »
how do i look at my web cam when im not at home it works on wifi but thats it

rjgvt

• View Profile
Re: url
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 06:15:35 PM »
More details would allow someone to help you.

OUAnthony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 06:33:34 PM »
I'm assuming that you mean you can view your cam, using the iCam app, while you're on your home's wifi network, but not when you're on the 3G/LTE network. If that's correct, then you likely have a port forwarding issue. Try checking (or unchecking the "auto config router" box in icamsource.exe). Also make sure that uPNP is enabled in your router settings.

rizla211

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 09:52:49 PM »
Sorry about that and yes you are right OUAnthony i have tryed the auto config to no avail my bit  rate is nice and high for 10 sec then just drops to 0.0 im on the telus network wireless cam how do i enable the uPNP on my router thanks for your your time,

OUAnthony

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 02:15:34 AM »
When you say your bitrate is high for 10 seconds, then drops to zero, where are you seeing that? In the task manager for icamsource.exe? If so, that sounds about right since you're not able to connect.

To enable uPNP in your router, you can google it. It's hard to give you specific directions because it varies by brand and by model of router. Do you know how to access your router's settings page by typing its IP address into your web browser? Do you know the IP address of your router?

rizla211

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 05:15:59 PM »
got it was my firmware out of date need to upgrade thanks for your help :)