Author Topic: One or more of the iCamSOurces returned by the iCam Broker Server could not be..  (Read 1911 times)

ybpc_tj

• View Profile
My iCam version on iPhone is 2.4.1. It is working when I use iCam at home with home WIFI, which both iCam and iCamSource are in same network. However, it will not work when I use WIFI in my company or use mobile phone 3G network. The message shows ''Source Connection Error. One or more of the iCamSOurces returned by the iCam Broker Server could not be connected to.

I have read some similar topic in the forum. I tired to disable the firewall & antivirus software. It is still not working. Could you please advice to solve the problem.

Thanks

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Have you tried checking the Auto-Config Router checkbox in the iCamSource before clicking the Start button? If that doesn’t work, please let me know what status message appears next to the Auto-Config Router checkbox when you run iCamSource with that option enabled.

Our iCam Help Troubleshooting section also contains some additional information about what to try when you are unable to connect from outside of your local WiFi network: http://skjm.com/icam/help/troubleshooting.php#icam3