Author Topic: iCam software just quits for no apparent reason  (Read 3452 times)

inwonoh

• View Profile
iCam software just quits for no apparent reason
« on: October 01, 2009, 08:46:39 AM »
I'm using an iSight firewire cam on a Mac Powerbook G4, running the latest version of Tiger. When I start up the software, I have no problems viewing on my iPhone. But after anywhere from a few minutes to an hour, the software on the computer just quits. No error messages, nothing. I then get the error message that says no sources can be found. I've tried to look up other information in the other forum posts but I'm stumped. I turned off all screensavers and set my computer to never go to sleep, hoping it would help but it doesn't seem to matter. Please help!

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: iCam software just quits for no apparent reason
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 12:58:12 PM »
If the iCamSource is crashing, you should see a crash log in your home folder under Library/Logs/CrashReporter that starts with "iCamSource".

If you could e-mail that log file to support@skjm.com we can have a look at it and hopefully troubleshoot the problem.

jack77

• View Profile
Re: iCam software just quits for no apparent reason
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 05:18:05 AM »
I'm using an iSight firewire cam on a Mac Powerbook G4, running the latest version of Tiger. When I start up the software, I have no problems viewing on my iPhone. But after anywhere from a few minutes to an hour, the software on the computer just quits. No error messages, nothing. I then get the error message that says no sources can be found. I've tried to look up other information in the other forum posts but I'm stumped. I turned off all screensavers and set my computer to never go to sleep, hoping it would help but it doesn't seem to matter. Please help!

I've got an identical problem to this....Can you help please?