Author Topic: Cameras Missing  (Read 2186 times)

jasonjordan

• View Profile
Cameras Missing
« on: December 03, 2011, 02:32:55 AM »
Hello,

Love the product but I'm having a few difficulties with it.

I have successfully installed iCamSource 2.4.1 on my Win7 Ultimate 64bit PC. It is seeing all 5 of my cameras - all of which connect via ip.

I have the latest iCam on both my iPhone4S and iPad2 however they only show one camera.

If I visit the iCamWeb page - it also only shows 1 camera. In both cases, it's the first camera listed in iCamSource.

I'm using an AVM Fritzbox 7390. I have tried both uPnP and portforwarding as per the support article - with no luck.

I have tried rebooting things, removing and reinstalling things and trawling through the support forum and have not found a solution.

I should add I'm having the same result whether I connect via WiFi on the same network at iCamSource or if I switch to 3G and come in from the public internet.

Can you give me anything else to try?

Cheers, Jason
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 02:35:57 AM by jasonjordan »

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Cameras Missing
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 02:28:23 PM »
Hello,

Love the product but I'm having a few difficulties with it.

I have successfully installed iCamSource 2.4.1 on my Win7 Ultimate 64bit PC. It is seeing all 5 of my cameras - all of which connect via ip.

I have the latest iCam on both my iPhone4S and iPad2 however they only show one camera.

If I visit the iCamWeb page - it also only shows 1 camera. In both cases, it's the first camera listed in iCamSource.

I'm using an AVM Fritzbox 7390. I have tried both uPnP and portforwarding as per the support article - with no luck.

I have tried rebooting things, removing and reinstalling things and trawling through the support forum and have not found a solution.

I should add I'm having the same result whether I connect via WiFi on the same network at iCamSource or if I switch to 3G and come in from the public internet.

Can you give me anything else to try?

Cheers, Jason

You can view multiple cameras simultaneously if you use the exact same login and password for all of the cameras.  When you use that same login/password in iCam on your iPhone, it will show all of the cameras that are using that exact login/password.

davefewox

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 06:19:36 PM »
but you first must tell icam source the exact ip address for each right? so how do you setup more than 1 camera?

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 08:36:11 PM »
but you first must tell icam source the exact ip address for each right? so how do you setup more than 1 camera?

Please see OUAnthony's response on the forum post here: http://skjm.com/forum/index.php?topic=4476.new#new