Author Topic: need help  (Read 2912 times)

ethan

• View Profile
need help
« on: October 08, 2009, 12:32:05 PM »
i just downloaded the software on my computer and iphone....i'm using the webcam built into the top of my computer....when i click on software on the computer it comes up and i have two boxes, one with the view of my webcam and other is a white cat.....when i click on my iphone and open up app all i get is picture of the cat....need advice. thanks.

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: need help
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 03:08:04 PM »
I am assuming the white cat is not your camera? If that is the case, then you are probably using the same login and password combination as another user. I would recommend changing it to something more complex.

If you let iCam try and connect for 30-60 seconds you should eventually see an error message. What error message do you eventually see?

Are you running the latest versions of the iCamSource (1.3.6) and iCam (1.2.1) ? If not, please update and hopefully you will be able to connect.

ethan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 01:35:55 PM »
ok i have both the right versions.  i launch the icamsource and first the white cat which is in the list of avatars shows up on computer screen only...then i hit preview and a box pops up next to the cat and it is my view from the webcam on computer.... i then launch the app on the iphone...only thing that shows up is the avatar (cat)....no view from computer...any suggestions?

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 02:44:09 PM »
I am not sure what you mean by avatars, so could you e-mail screenshots of what you are seeing to support@skjm.com ?

Please reference this forum post and your forum username in the e-mail.

Thanks.