Author Topic: iCamSource Pro tries to connect but quits  (Read 2711 times)

jgordon

• View Profile
iCamSource Pro tries to connect but quits
« on: December 14, 2019, 11:40:20 AM »
Was running iCamSource Pro Version 1.3.4.7 without any problems until I tried to load a new h.264 camera. As soon as i clicked on the RTSP radio button the program just quit. Trying to restart it the icon would just flash on momentarily. I have deleted the motion event files and reloaded the iCamSource Pro program and it still flashes the icon momentarily.

Help

jgordon

jgordon

• View Profile
Re: iCamSource Pro tries to connect but quits
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 11:29:04 AM »
Are there other files I need to delete before I reload iCamSource Pro?

jgordon

• View Profile
Re: iCamSource Pro tries to connect but quits
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 03:28:38 PM »
SKJM Support recommended that I close the iCamSource Pro app and then delete the com.skim.iCamSourcePro.plist file.

"To do so, close the iCamSource Pro application and then delete the com.skjm.iCamSourcePro.plist file in your Library/Preferences folder in your home folder. Then, when you re-start your computer and the iCamSource Pro, you will be starting with a fresh set of preferences, and hopefully things will act as expected.

You can get to that directory by selecting a Finder window and then holding the Option or Shift key while clicking on the "Go" menu at the top of the screen. If you're holding down the Option or Shift key, "Library" will be one of the choices available. You should choose Library, then open the Preferences folder. The plist file will be in there."

I was able to restart ICamSource Pro without any problems.

Thanks