Author Topic: source code error  (Read 2313 times)

Rickyhj2002

• View Profile
source code error
« on: November 09, 2014, 04:59:13 PM »
I've studied the sticky on this carefully and just cannot get my cameras to work anymore . I upgraded my internet speed so that meant new modem and router. Now I can connect only on my home WiFi. I've tried everything and nothing works. As bad as I hate to ask this.....is there an alternative to Icam I could try?   I have been using this app for years and have even jailed a burglar with it but I'm at a loss.

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: source code error
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 02:47:08 PM »
Unfortunately, we do not have any other recommendations, however, we can assist with troubleshooting.

If you could go to http://whatismyipaddress.com/ from the computer running the iCamSource and send your external IP address to support@skjm.com so we can attempt to look it up in the Broker Server logs and hopefully troubleshoot the problem. Also, please reference this forum post and your user name in your email.

OUAnthony

• View Profile
Re: source code error
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 11:43:26 PM »
Have you tried setting up manual port forwarding in icamsource, and set up port forwarding for the correct ports (at least 4 per camera) in your router? A couple of years ago, icamsource would crash on me when I attempted to connect with iCam while away from home.