Author Topic: Can not view via the web anymore  (Read 2171 times)

NoSlack913

• View Profile
Can not view via the web anymore
« on: March 22, 2010, 08:39:56 AM »
It seems since you added the Capcha I'm no longer able to get the viewer to work via web, I typed the capcha, then it just hangs at "Connecting....." and shows the share name, but never advances or loads.

Great application, please keep improving, happy to test beta BTW :)

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Can not view via the web anymore
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 10:02:53 PM »
If you're able to see the Share link, that means the Java applet is loaded and running.  At that point in the connection process, the Captcha doesn't have any thing to do with it anymore.

If you wait long enough (up to a minute), and error message should show up.  What error message do you see?

lilc5

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 02:40:41 PM »
Can you please help! I have the same problem. I have an HP Pavilion with an internal camera. When I try to view the cam from another location via the web it always just says "connecting" and it never gives any error. Just stays stuck there. I also tried to view it thru my ipod touch using the icamweb thru the internet and not the applet and it does the same says "connecting".

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 06:52:34 PM »
lilc5 - iCamWeb won't work on an iPod Touch because it requires Java.

If iCamWeb isn't working on a desktop computer, it's possible your Java needs to be updated.  Please visit this link in the browser and let me know what it says:  http://www.javatester.org/version.html

That link will tell you what version of Java you have installed.