Author Topic: Twilight Zone-icam on iphone4 - Logitech 9000 camera-audio is from hours earlier  (Read 1448 times)

Bill Stewart

• View Profile
I know this sounds weird but I have been a long time user and will at times open the icam on my iPhone and be able to hear what is going on in the kitchen since my computer is in an office adjacent to the kitchen. For the last couple of days I have become aware that I was not listening to "live" audio. I opened it and heard my wife talking to our son and both should have left for work. I called my wife and she said yes, she was at work not at home. Tonite my wife and I went to the store and I opened icam at the store and heard her talking in the kitchen to our son - she was standing next to me so I know it wasn't live. She was talking about something that she said she talked about an hour earlier. Where could that audio be coming from since I was only aware of image files being stored. This sounds twilight zone I know but it has really happened as I have described it.Any ideas? Thanks.

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Thank you for your post, and I am sorry that you are having problems.

What version of iCamSource are you running, Mac or Windows?

Bill Stewart

• View Profile
I'm using an iMac running the latest OS Lion software...

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I would suggest closing the iCamSource application and then deleting your com.skjm.icamsource.plist file in your Library/Preferences folder in your home folder. Then, when you re-start the iCamSource, you will be starting with a fresh set of preferences, and hopefully things will act as expected.

Since you are running Lion it hides the ~/Library directory for some reason. You can get to that directory by running Finder and then holding the Option key while clicking on the "Go" menu at the top of the screen. If you're holding down the Option key, "Library" will be one of the choices available. You should choose Library, then open the Preferences folder. The plist file will be in there.