Author Topic: iCam Web stops streaming  (Read 7167 times)

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: iCam Web stops streaming
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2012, 12:04:17 PM »
Merci pour cette information supplémentaire.

Est-ce votre webcam connecté à un concentrateur USB ou une rallonge? Si oui, s'il vous plaît essayer de le brancher directement dans l'ordinateur.

Assurez-vous que Windows est entièrement mis à jour via Windows Update et que vous avez les derniers pilotes installés pour votre webcam.

Aussi, s'il vous plaît assurez-vous qu'il n'y a pas d'autres programmes de capture vidéo (comme Skype) en cours d'exécution. Ils pourraient se battre pour iCamSource accès à la caméra.

-------

Thanks for that additional information.

Are your webcam plugged into a USB hub or extension cable? If so, please try plugging it directly into the computer.

Make sure that Windows is fully updated through Windows Update and that you have the latest drivers installed for your webcam.

Also, please make sure there aren't any other video capture programs (such as Skype) running. They might be fighting iCamSource for access to the camera.

simonp19

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2012, 10:36:43 AM »
Bonjour,

j'ai effectivement raccordé mes webcam directement sur le PC. Windows est à jour ainsi que mes pilotes. cela à fonctionné ce matin seulement.
Ce soir une des 2 webcam n'a plus donné d'image. J'ai fait stop puis start sur icam source et tout est redevenu normal.

Bien cordialement

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2012, 11:25:29 PM »
S'il vous plaît essayez d'exécuter le iCamSource avec une seule caméra (supprimer les autres de votre liste de caméras.) Si cela fonctionne, nous allons continuer à ajouter des caméras de retour à votre liste caméras.

-------

Please try running the iCamSource with just one camera (delete the others from your cameras list.) If it works, we will continue adding cameras back on to your cameras list.

marckfive

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2012, 09:36:12 AM »
I am running I Cam source on a couple different machines and have trouble n both.  I have and XP and a win7 Pro.  I have tried using just one machine at a time, downgrading to previous versions and still get connectivity issues.  I have 3 Dlink Wireless n cameras that show up in I cam source and only the computer web cam is visible  on the android phone and ICam web.  The auto config says we have success but no joy.  It worked for short periods but usually fails in a few hours.  Any thought.. Love the program when it works.

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2012, 03:31:54 PM »
I am running I Cam source on a couple different machines and have trouble n both.  I have and XP and a win7 Pro.  I have tried using just one machine at a time, downgrading to previous versions and still get connectivity issues.  I have 3 Dlink Wireless n cameras that show up in I cam source and only the computer web cam is visible  on the android phone and ICam web.  The auto config says we have success but no joy.  It worked for short periods but usually fails in a few hours.  Any thought.. Love the program when it works.

Are both computers running on the same local network? If so, you most likely need to set up your router for port forwarding.

There's more information about using port forwarding with iCamSource here: http://skjm.com/forum/index.php?topic=402.0

If you have any problems with the instructions on that page, please send me the Brand/Model of your router so I can find port forwarding instructions for your particular router.

marckfive

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2012, 05:53:14 PM »
I am using a netgear 3800
But i try to only have one computer running Icam source...but both systems have problems when i try them
I looked at the cotrols for the router and do not see  a way to disable  SPI firewall
Looked at the UPNP and it is on  and looks like the  1200 is  set..

Help me Obi-Wan

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2012, 08:18:30 PM »
If you could go to http://whatismyipaddress.com/ from the computer running the iCamSource and send your external IP address to support@skjm.com so we can attempt to look it up in the Broker Server logs and hopefully troubleshoot the problem. Also, please reference this forum post and your user name in your email.

marckfive

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2012, 08:56:03 AM »
Will do this evening..