Author Topic: Idea : Schedule iCamSource  (Read 3812 times)

cedoch

• View Profile
Idea : Schedule iCamSource
« on: July 22, 2009, 09:01:17 AM »
I have a idea to improve iCamSource.

It would be great to schedule when iCamSource is active or not. For example i go to work from 09:00am to 06:00pm and i would want iCamSource to be actived at this time but not when i am at home (from 06:00pm to 09:00am).

catkinson

• View Profile
Re: Idea : Schedule iCamSource
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 11:24:57 AM »
While not native in the app, you could setup icamsource to start automatically probably easily control it with a Windows scheduled task to stop and start it.  Probably the same using automator or something on a mac...

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 04:59:57 PM »
Scheduling motion detection is on our list of potential features to develop in the future.

visha80

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 11:06:15 PM »
I want the scheduling feature as well, especially for push notification i.e only do push notifications on movement between 0900 - 1700.

The other feature that would be nice is as well as push is auto snapshot on movement and upload to FTP or send to email server. Other monitoring software have these features, I thought it is included in the Icam, it will become a complete product in addition to having an edge since it supports push on the iphone.

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 01:45:23 PM »
visha80 -  Other users have requested the ability to record on motion events, and it is definitely on our list of potential features to add to iCam in the future.