Author Topic: Location of push.wav on Android iCam 1.6  (Read 1652 times)

ctsdownloads

• View Profile
Location of push.wav on Android iCam 1.6
« on: August 18, 2013, 08:01:38 PM »
Inspired by this thread, I've come to realize that I need a louder, easy to hear alert at night time. I realize that officially, I'm out of luck. Unofficially however, I figured if I can find the location of push.wav on Android, I could easily change out the file for something custom.

Where is push.wav on Android? I've searched for hours, no luck at all. Yet under the iPhone, this is extremely easy to locate. Any tips for locating this file?

Thanks

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Location of push.wav on Android iCam 1.6
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 08:17:49 PM »
It is stored within in the apk package file however, we do not know if you can alter the package and still launch the app.

ctsdownloads

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 10:56:10 PM »
Thanks for the update. Honestly, not being able to simply set a decent alert (one I won't sleep through) is killing me. I'd pay extra to be able to have my own sounds installed. Easy to do, it's just a wav file.

If this becomes an option, that would be appreciated. I realize this has been requested since something like 2011....seriously, how can we pay to make this happen? This isn't a feature, it's a missing piece of critical functionality.

Again, thanks for the update

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 05:44:11 PM »
It has not been the most requested feature, and is not currently at the top of our priority list.

ctsdownloads

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 07:39:00 PM »
Gotcha, thanks for the heads up. Besides that, I love the software. Easy to use, and I dig how it's kind on bandwidth. :)

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 10:31:15 AM »
Thank you for the request and positive feedback! :)