Author Topic: PNP_AddPortMapping() Error 401 - Invalid ActionNAT-PMP 3,-7,61  (Read 4108 times)

icamlord

• View Profile
Since the last update I get these message. I tried manual portforwarding to 12100 without success.
I can see my cameras in the preference pane but not access from web or iPhone app.
I use dydns all other apps like aircam ipcams etc are working. But I would prefer the ipCam App .
Any hints for me?
Thanks Christian

OUAnthony

• View Profile
Re: PNP_AddPortMapping() Error 401 - Invalid ActionNAT-PMP 3,-7,61
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 08:38:14 AM »
You are getting that error message with auto-router config enabled in icamsource? Do you also have uPNP enabled in your router settings? Both have to be enabled, and you should try rebooting both your router and computer to see if that gets it going. If you have to resort to manual port forwarding...

When you tried manual port forwarding, did you enable manual port forwarding in icamsource as well? I don't know about the latest version, but previous versions required a registry tweak to get the manual port forwarding option to become available. Also, I believe iCam needs at least 7 ports forwarded per camera.

icamlord

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 10:02:33 AM »
Router and computer restart no effect
Yes UPnP is enabled.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 02:58:39 AM by icamlord »

OUAnthony

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 11:03:53 AM »
And you've tried rebooting both the computer and router?

icamlord

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 02:59:49 AM »
It works only in my home network. Seems to be a portforwarding issue.
Christian

OUAnthony

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 06:25:51 AM »
One more thing you might try before setting up manual port forwarding...exit icamsource completely, then try cleaning the iCam settings from the registry (if on a PC, use this: http://skjm.com/icam/CleaniCamKey.reg). If you're on a Mac, the preferences are saved somewhere where you can delete them...you'll have to look around on here...it's mentioned in a recent post. Then run icamsource and set up your cameras again...make sure router auto-config is checked. Click the start button in icamsource once all of the settings are configured. Now reboot your router and computer one more time. If that doesn't work...

Then you might end up having to set up manual port forwarding, this file will enable the option in icamsource. You'll probably have to restart icamsource after you run it. Make sure that you uncheck the auto-config button and only check the manual port forwarding button. Forward 7 ports for each camera:

http://skjm.com/icam/iCamSourcePortForwarding.reg

In your router settings, also forward the same range of ports (UDP...not TCP) to you computer's (the one running icamsource) IP address. Also, in your computer's network settings, you should make sure and assign it a permanent IP address. If it automatically gets it from the router, then it could change in the future...which would cause your port forwarding to no longer work.

icamlord

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 05:54:52 AM »
Ok thanks. Solved! My router accepts smaler port diggits only. 12000 was out of the supported range.
Works fine with 3 cams.
Christian

OUAnthony

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 01:29:26 AM »
Wow, that's weird! What model router do you have? It may help someone else out in the future if they run into the same problem.

icamlord

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2011, 07:39:34 AM »
My Router
Fritzbox 7260