Author Topic: iCam Motion Controls Not Showing Up  (Read 2717 times)

jaysun169

• View Profile
iCam Motion Controls Not Showing Up
« on: December 08, 2009, 04:32:49 AM »
Hey Guys!

Just downloaded the new version 1.4 on my computer, then updated my icam app on my iphone. When I launch the app and view my cam, I single tap on the cam, and the normal options at the bottom (the options that have always come up) appear, but not the motion event controls at the top do not appear.

I went as far as to un install my icam app, re install it, force quit the iphone, and normal restart it but the motion controls still dont show up. Im confused.. Anybody heard of this problem? What Info do you need from to help troubleshooting? Thanks again!

-Jason

drdiesel

• View Profile
Re: iCam Motion Controls Not Showing Up
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 06:39:31 AM »
I'm not sure how to check the version but maybe you somehow got 1.3 again? Interesting problem though, hopefully someone has a solution for you.

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 07:41:56 AM »
That's an issue with Apple and the App Store, actually. The same thing was happening to me last night. I was being told that 1.3 was available but it was still downloading 1.2.1

This morning I fired up the App Store on my iPhone and it again told me I needed to update to 1.3 and this time it finally did download 1.3 to my iPhone.

I've experienced similar issues with other application updates during the past few weeks, so it looks like it's some sort of new glitch in the App Store as a whole.

I would recommend you try to keep attempting to update every half-hour or so until 1.3 filters through the App Store and finally does download. You can tell you have 1.3 by checking the version number listed at the bottom of the iCam Options screen. It's been approved and "Ready For Sale" for about 8 hours now, so hopefully this won't be an issue for much longer.

jaysun169

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 01:36:16 PM »
Hey Stefen, Great, thank you for the reply! I will try to keep updating! At least we know whats going on! Thanks again, and have a good one!
-Jason