Author Topic: Problem Installing I Cam On Vista  (Read 1296 times)

merlin1128

• View Profile
Problem Installing I Cam On Vista
« on: October 08, 2010, 09:04:12 AM »
I just found this app on iTunes and installed it and the install went perfect on my iPhone 4. I installed the program on my PC with Vista 64 and am having MAJOR PROBLEMS...

It goes through the whole install mode and says it installed, but when done nothing happens. I do have the icon on my desktop and when I click on it still nothing happens. I do also have an icon in my system tray saying that the program is running, but nothing on the monitor. Now with this program installed my PC is all screwed up when I try to open up anything program the program loads slow and then comes up not responding. I try to shut down the computer and it takes forever.

I unistalled I Cam and the computer runs perfect, but once I try to re-install it the PC goes crazy again and get the same problem.

I can click on the icon on my desktop again and again and it will just keep adding icons to my system tray (had 4 at one time) and they all show that the program is running, but I get nothing....

All my updates with Vista are updated, virus scan shows no viruses, windows defender show perfect....

When I did install the program initially it did show the screen briefly then the problems began. I did install the PC software on my laptop and it works fine and the laptop has XP on it....

merlin1128

• View Profile
Re: Problem Installing I Cam On Vista
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 10:11:52 PM »
Got it all fixed.... Emailed Support and they got me all up and running....