Author Topic: File options for storing recorded motion events?  (Read 1411 times)

code10

• View Profile
File options for storing recorded motion events?
« on: December 10, 2009, 12:50:39 PM »
Great App guys!  The addition of recording motion events has made this my favorite home/office security program.

Just one suggestion, now that we can save and review motion events, how about some options on how to store these images?  Personally I'd prefer to have a folder for each day, and then sub-folders of each motion event with the Date/time info in the filename.  I'd also like the option for a 12 hour AM/PM time stamp instead of the 24 hour system.

But since you can't make everyone happy with the same setup, why not include options for the storage of images so that each user can set their personal preferences?  I was using a free program called Dorgem that allowed the user to set these storage options and it worked great, if iCam can incorporate this feature into a future release, I think the App will be pretty close to perfect!

-Thanks!

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: File options for storing recorded motion events?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 03:50:31 PM »
Thanks for the feedback and great suggestions. :)

We'll add that to the list of potential features to implement in future releases.