Author Topic: Trying to start the iCam applicationon my Mini Mac  (Read 1256 times)

djdoug

• View Profile
Trying to start the iCam applicationon my Mini Mac
« on: April 21, 2010, 07:40:26 AM »
 :-[

I am trying to finding the icon to start up iCamSource on my Mini Mac. I see what appears to be the icon, but when I double click on it, nothing happens...one time I stumbled into figuring it out but now I can't figure out how to turn it off...when I double click on it, the Finder opens but again, I cannot locate how to turn the camera on or off. It is connected to my iPhone and that appears to work fine but, I am not having an easy go of this..can someone help??

Also, how do I hear what is going on...i have no audio

thx.

doug

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Trying to start the iCam applicationon my Mini Mac
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 04:08:19 PM »
Please check to make sure the iCamSource window isn't hidden.  If it is, there will be a small iCamSource icon in the Menubar (top left corner of your screen).  The icon is a small version of the iCam icon (camera lens).  From this icon, you can stop, start, or quit iCamSource.

Regarding the audio, please make sure your iPhone isn't in silent/vibrate mode.  I know it sounds simple, but it's the most common reason for audio problems.

What entries show up in the Audio drop down list in iCamSource?  What entry are you selecting?

When you're zoomed into the camera in iCam on your iPhone, try changing the volume using the iPhone volume buttons.  Does it say "ringer" in the volume indicator pop-up?