Author Topic: No Sources Found  (Read 3371 times)

GFS

• View Profile
No Sources Found
« on: January 05, 2009, 01:43:01 PM »
Hello all,

My iCam works perfectly on my computer at home and my iPhone connected to my home Wi-Fi, however I cannot get it to work from my office. iCam on my iPhone only gives me the "No Sources Found" message when I can clearly see (on my computer) that the cam is on and logged in, and broadcasting.

This leads me believe that there may be a problem due to my firewall/proxy settings, however I can use SKYPE and the Yahoo messenger with no problems here at the office.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Greg

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: No Sources Found
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 01:51:00 PM »
Hi Greg,

I'd like to try connecting to your cam.  Please send an email to support@skjm.com so I can give you login info.  Please mention this forum thread so I know what you're referring to.

Thanks

neilzy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 10:28:11 AM »
I have this exact same problem!? any advice would be great....

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 01:46:17 PM »
Generally the "No Sources Found" error shows up when the login/password used on the iPhone doesn't match the login/password set on iCamSource.  There are other, less common reasons for it to show up as well.

Double check that the login and password on the iPhone and computer match exactly (make sure Caps Lock is off on the computer) .  You might want to set a completely new login and password, just to be sure.

If that doesn't help, send an email to support@skjm.com briefly describing your problem and mentioning this thread.

greenham

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 08:47:34 PM »
Jay,

How do I double Check the username password on the Icam application on my I Touch. Once I clear the no source found screen it goes back to  the 4 gray boxes.

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 10:11:56 PM »
The username and password can be set on the Settings page.  To get to the Settings page from the Thumbnail page (4 gray boxes), just tap the "i" button in the bottom right corner of the screen.